Celebrate good times, come on!!!!!!!
Drearest bloggers whom I love so much! I hope you are doing good and being your normal awesome selves! Well, I have something to tell you all--I made it to 41 followers! That's a super big achievement for me! I can't wait to get to 50 because I am thinking of doing a really awesome Giveaway, or does that happen at 100 followers??!!
Some follower's blogs I cannot access, so I will mention their names (if you are one of these people let me know and give me your blog link, so I can give you proper recognition). I never thought I'd make it to 41 followers in only 6 MO. I am still shocked, and really quiet flattered to think that you guys have enjoyed my blog *crickets chirping* Yeah! So thanks so much guys!
Don't forget about GIRL TALK. If you are looking for it, it is below this post!
My current followers (Alphabetical order!):
- Adria [at] Loca Chica
- Amy (Light of the World~private blog)
- Antonia [at] outside into life
- Miss Ariante' [at] Living this thing I call L-I-F-E!
- Ashley Staley [at] Todd & Ashley
- Ashley [at] Cowgirls for Christ
- Bekah [at] The Word Crafter
- Cassie [at] Inside My Mind
- Ëarwen [at] Thoughts of a Shieldmaiden
- Emily [at] (:My World:)
- Emily [at] Practically Pink
- Emily [at] Emily's Writing
- Emily Joy [at] Emily Joy Photography
- Emii [at] Girlz 4 God ~ My main Blog :)
- Emma [at] Summer Girl
- Hannah [at] Aspire
- Ivorydancer [at] Another Once in Time
- Jare and Lib [at] Random Jot Downs
- Jessica.Mae [at] Faith For Girls
- Kristin [at] These are a few of my favorite things...
- Libby [at] Girls of Hope ~ My main blog
- Maggie S. [at] Dustbunnies and Divas
- Margaret [at] Take a Walk With Me
- *Margie Hendricks
- Marissa [at] A peek into my life...
- Megan [at] 1 of 5 ~ My Main Blog
- Morgan [at] A Maiden's Musings
- *Moriah Foreman
- *M J S
- Quinlyn [at] Quinny & Co.
- Teresa [at] Grammy Girlfriend
- Samantha [at] Simply Samantha
- Secretly Gay
- Siminy [at] Me Myself and I
- Shannon [at] Below the Plateau
- Sweetsue [at] sweetsue
- Miss Zara [at] Christian Maidens throughout the World
Note: The names that have a small *star * on the left side of them is an indicator that I do not have that person's blog link. So if you are one of these people, and want me to put your blog on this post, comment bellow. If your blog is private, then you don't have to do this. I am just doing a post about my followers...the links are just so others can check your blogs out. I am not looking to be invited to your blog (don't feel like you have to) because that's not what I am asking.
Another Note: Also, there are two names that do not have this *star* or a link, that is because these people's blogs do not reflect my views at all (I am really surprised and hopeful that they have followed my blog), but I am sure their views will not jive with most of your views either. I do not wish to soundmean, because I love all my followers, I just choose not to submerse myself in the worldly views of certain subjects. I hope you understand.