Jesus Saves


 If you know me, you'll know that I think a lot! Some say I'm an analytical nerd who focuses on every detail a bit too much. I have to agree with them, but there is one thing I have found hard to analyse, but so easy to believe...the love and grace of Jesus Christ. 

It's just a wonderful thing to experience, to believe in and to hold in your heart to be pure the firm and untouchable truth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

There are two words that I find myself thinking a lot about: Jesus Saves. Boy, I get goose bumps every time those words are sung, spoken, or even thought of. I know I do a lot of thinking (guilty as charged) but those two words hold so much power in their meaning. Jesus truly does save. 

Amen! 

Especially a wretch like me.

 It's good to know that no matter how low we get, Jesus Christ is willing to save us all! That's really something to ponder on. He not only saved us from sin, but He saved us from ourselves...

Once we accept Christ, it's as if the chains of sin are broken and we are able to walk again in the light of His love. The Redeemed sing to God Jesus Saves! because that's exactly what He does--He saves! 

No one is too hateful, selfish, rich or poor to escape the power of His saving grace. I am redeemed in my Lord, Jesus Christ. And I sing to my God a song of praise every time I am gifted a new day to live!

Comments

Popular Posts